Summer 3D Printing: Design, Print, and Thermoform a Pinwheel!
Hello 3D Printing Friends! Summer’s here, so let’s design and print something fun in Tinkercad for a Summer’s day. How about a 3D printed pinwheel? We can shape the blades using THERMOFORMING, and then put it all together. Assemblers…ASSEMBLE!
LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, and SHARE!
Please give this video a thumbs up if you enjoyed it, or a thumbs down if you didn’t. And let me know your thoughts in the comments. Please subscribe if you haven’t already. And share the video, to help the channel reach a wider audience.
• Pinwheel files on Thingiverse
Follow me on Twitter (@bryan_vines): https://twitter.com/bryan_vines
Want to help out? You can support the channel with a one-time micropayment:
• ☕️ Buy Me a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/5lKshEVvL
• 👍🏻 PayPal me: https://www.paypal.me/bv3d
You can also support the channel by shopping with these affiliate links:
• 🛒Amazon 🇺🇲US: https://amzn.to/2x4hBxS
• 🛒Amazon 🇨🇦Canada: https://amzn.to/2Ycb5ju
• ⚙️Gearbest 3D printer deals: https://bit.ly/2WJPTAJ
• 💥 Wham Bam Systems: http://bit.ly/2YzogLZ
Your support helps the channel grow, and is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!
CHANNELS I LIKE
– JAYTEE And That Other Guy (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NqPrZHxfXioWDgKs6kwgQ)
– Kuntry3D (https://www.youtube.com/kuntry3d)
– FunKing 3D (https://www.youtube.com/funking3d)
– Chris’s Basement (https://www.youtube.com/chrisriley)
– Ivan Miranda (https://www.youtube.com/superazote)
– 3D Printing Nerd (https://www.youtube.com/3dprintingnerd)